My least favourite look i


I recently photographed and did a short interview with Ruth D’Silva, actor and the lead singer in her own band called D’Silva. Ruth had something to say about 80′s shoulders. Which is interesting because, coincidently I photographed Ruth and my previous post Hanna on the same day and they both had something so about big shoulders. Could this be a shoulders back lash, ha! ha! Or are we going to give them the shoulder? As usual answers on a postcard.
“I am wearing a coat from Principals, bought a few years ago, V neck jumper is from a charity shop. My cut up jeans skirt is something I made from a full length jeans skirt, which I found in a vintage shop. My boots are also from a charity shop. Tights are from M&S and bag from Topshop.”
My favourite trend. “I like the way the body Con has made a come back and people are making the most of the woman’s waist,  I like the way it hugs the female form and I also like what Herve Leger has been doing for the last few years”.
“My least favourite look is shoulder pads. I think in the 80′s, women confused getting ahead with looking aggressive and man-like. I think the shoulder pads represented that. Women don’t need to look aggressive , they have much more power than that